At Deluxe we search out the best brands from great regions across the globe. Our portfolio is always expanding we take pride in all the brands we represent:
Cyrus Noble Bourbon:
Inspired by the smooth taste that defined the success of the original recipe—Cyrus Noble Bourbon is rich and velvety with notes of caramel, toasted hazelnut and buttery toffee. Craft distilled in small batches from a family mashbill recipe—with each bottling reﬂecting the spirit and character of a hand-made, intimate and unrushed production method.
Mister Katz’s ROCK & RYE
Mister Katz grew up on the B&O railroad, spitting distance from the old Hannisville Distillery. In the days, before Prohibition there was all manner of entertainment to keep a young man’s fancy: the ponies, chewing tobacco, malts at the drugstore, and an evening’s treat of Rock & Rye.
An American classic, authentic Rock & Rye could once be found on the back bar of most noteworthy establishments. Over a century later we proudly present Mister Katz’s Rock & Rye. In service to the past and present, it marries our youthful rye whiskey and rock candy sugar with sour cherries, cinnamon, and a wisp of citrus. Enjoy it on its own or in a cocktail.
Distilled from rye proudly grown in New York State, this uncompromising whiskey is aged exclusively in full-size barrels to ensure robust flavor and nuanced finish. If the destiny of nations depends on cultural nourishment then ours may rest, in fulfillment, with Ragtime and Rye.
Lost Spirits Abomination - Crying of the Puma
An elegant nightmare weaving together lush fruit, deep smoke, and a silky richness that beguiles even those to oppose the very existence of the abomination range. Undiluted at 54% ABV, non chill-filtered, no coloring added, no flavoring added. Peated to approximately 45-55ppm and matured Late Harvest Riesling seasoned toasted oak barrels
Lost Spirits: Abomination Sayers of The Law
Bold and masculine, this expression of Abomination conjures the fire and brimstone side of peat smoke with cascading waves of a sippable complex fruity bonfire. Undiluted at 54% ABV, non chill-filtered with no color or flavoring added, peated to approximately 45-55ppm and then matured in heavily charred late harvest Riesling oak barrels
Falcon Spirits Gin:
Falcon Spirits broke grounds in February 2011 in Richmond California within a stone throws away from the San Francisco Bay. The distillery strives to source products locally when possible, without compromising the high standards
Falcon Spirits Barrel Aged Gin:
Falcon barrel aged gin begins with a brandy base. We distill the brandy from Northern California Grape wines. The herbal structure complements the grape and is thus different than our Vapor infused gin. The gin is then matured in brand new toasted French Oak barrels for a minimum of 8 months. The 8 month barrel is then blended with a small amount of younger barrels in a semi solera style blending, which gives the gin depth.
Letherbee Original Label:
A gang of Chicago area industry iconoclasts came together through a twist of fate, punk shows, and latenights drinking at local dives. Their flagship Gin sits at 96 proof and shines in all contexts, whether sipped straight, louched with a few drops of water until slightly cloudy, or mixed in a cocktail.
A highland agave tequila distilled for a dry profile to allow greater control of cocktail sweetness Cimarrón Tequila from Atotonilco, Jalisco agave Hillside blue agave grown at 4,620′ elevation, bottled in 1L format to make your premium well choice easy - Reposado aged in American white oak for 4 months.
Selección ArteNOM Tequila
Selección de 1579 Blanco:
The mountain town of Jesús-María (elev. 6,079’) is tequila’s highest altitude agave region, and the El Pandillo Distillery is arguably one of the most forward-thinking and sustainable distilleries in the business. There, Felipe Camarena masterfully crafts this bright, aromatic tequila from stressed hillside agave plants, slowly roasted in brick ovens and macerated intact with fiber for a pronounced agave flavor.
Selección de 1549 Blanco Orgánico:
This valley-agave selection (elev. 4,200’) comes from El Arenal, where Ramón Sandoval carefully distills this delicious un-aged tequila from certified-organic agave. The valley growing conditions lend this spirit a distinctive herbaceous flavor with warm aromatics, and a fresh, vegetal bouquet with intriguing notes of cacao and subtle spice.
Selección de 1414 Reposado:
From Arandas (elev. 5,400′), Feliciano Vivanco has been cultivating highland agave since Mexico’s tumultuous post-revolutionary period of 1919-1929. The family now holds 2,000 acres of estate-grown agave producing a rich, well-balanced spirit.
Selección de 1146 Añejo:
In Atotonilco El-Alto, Jalisco (Elev. 4,620′), El Arquitecto Enrique Fonseca is a fifth-generation agave cultivator and master distiller, possessing the largest highland agave holdings in the industry. This Añejo selection is drawn from old French and American oak to create a unique and unforgettable complexity.
Fuenteseca Tequila Cosecha 2013
(45.7% ABV) Made entirely from a single orchard of agave grown at 5,250’ elevation, Enrique Fonseca realized upon harvesting in 2013 that these agave were too dynamic to mix with others for a larger production. Instead he separated the El Maguey field plants, slowly baked them at low pressure, and double-distilled the spirit in a copper alembic pot still. He then rested the tequila for three years to achieve a complete rested oxygenation before finally bottling the small quantity in the Fall of 2016.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 7 Year (2005):
The AAD bottling was distilled in late 2005 and laid into barrel in February, 2006. 100% of the tequila was distilled in copper and stainless steel alembic pot stills. 80% of the run was stored in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining 20% barreled in used dark French Oak. The casks were then stored for 7 years, at 3,800” elevation, in the town of Tequila, Jalisco in a cool-climate subterranean storeroom. Master distiller Enrique Fonseca has determined that 42% ABV is the optimal proof for this soft-spice 7 year bottling.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 7 Year (2010):
Enrique Fonseca distilled this expression in early Spring of 2010, with three-quarters of the bottling made in a double-copper column still with removed plates to achieve a lower distillation proof and the remaining quarter made in an alembic pot still. Half of the run was then stored in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining half barreled in used dark French Oak. The casks were then stored for 7 years at 3,800′ elevation in a cool-climate subterranean barrel room.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 8 Year:
Master Distiller Enrique Fonseca distilled this selection in late Spring of 2008, with three-quarters of the expression made in a double-copper column still with plates removed to achieve a lower distillation proof, and the remaining quarter made in an alembic pot still. One-quarter of the distillate was then laid in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and three-quarters was aged in used dark French Oak. The casks were stored for the full 8 years in a damp-climate cellar used in the early 1900s as a water cistern, to slowly settle the spirit in a colder environment with reduced wood interaction.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 9 Year:
Distilled in November 2003, with 80% from copper double-column still and 20% distilled from alembic copper pot still. After marrying, 85% of the run was laid in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining 15% barreled in used dark French Oak. The casks were then aged for 9 years, at 3,800” elevation, in the town of Tequila, Jalisco in a cool-climate subterranean storeroom.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 11 Year:
Distilled in late winter of 2006 with two-thirds of the expression made in a double-copper column still with plates removed to achieve a lower distillation proof and the remaining third made in an alembic pot still. One third of this lot was then laid into in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining two-thirds was barreled in used dark French Oak. The casks were then rested for the full 11 years at 3,800′ elevation in a cool-climate subterranean barrel room, with the upper-most portion of the room opened to allow for soft air circulation in order to create a drier aging environment.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 12 Year:
Distilled in June 2001, 20% of this lot was distilled in copper double-column stills and 80% distilled in alembic copper pots. After distillation and blending, 90% was laid into in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining 10% barreled in used dark French Oak. The casks were housed for 12 years, at 3,800” elevation, in the town of Tequila, Jalisco in a cool-climate subterranean storeroom.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 15 Year:
The Atotonilco highland agave used in the lot were harvested late into the Spring, just before the arrival of 1998’s summer rains. It was laid into barrel in August of that summer and spent the next 15 years stored in a dry, earthen-floor aging room in the town of Atotonilco el Alto. Because the agave used here had lower sugar content resultant of the prior year’s El Niño storms (which had water-logged the plants), a delightful faint sweetness is restored by aging nearly entirely in American white oak. A scant 3% of the lot was laid into French Oak, in order to contribute a subtle dark oak tannin complexity. Three-quarters of the American white oak casks used previously held Bourbon whiskey and the remaining quarter were mostly California red wine casks and one Chardonnay cask. Dry and complex, master distiller Enrique Fonseca has released this selection at 43% ABV as the optimal proof for this intriguing 15 year tequila.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 18 Year:
This lot was distilled in September 1995, and consisted of 75% tequila distilled in copper column stills and 25% tequila distilled in copper alembic stills. The entire run was laid into 180L Canadian white oak casks previously used to age Canadian rye whiskey, at a warehouse located at 4,600’ in the town of Atotonilco el Alto, Jalisco. The casks remained there for six years. In 2001, the tequilas were extracted from their casks, blended together and re-barreled, with 47% returned to Canadian white oak casks and the remaining 53% going into 220L European dark oak barrels previously used to age California red wine. The refilled casks were then moved from Atotonilco el Alto to a hillside facility El Chapingo, with its cooler, breezier climate, and left to age for an additional twelve years.
Fuenteseca Extra Añejo 21 Year:
Seeking to create the world’s longest-aged tequila, master distiller Enrique Fonseca distilled this lot in copper double-column stills in order to achieve a leaner structure without too many agave vegetable fats, which could breakdown over the foreseen ensuing decades. From mostly 1984 plantings, these agave were harvested in late 1993, distilled just barely into the new year, and laid into barrel in February of 1994. The casks were stored for 10 years in a dry, earthen-floor aging room in the town of Atotonilco el Alto, before being designated as worthy of a longer aging, and moved to a higher, cooler climate of Chapingo, Jalisco, which sits on the slope above Atotonilco el Alto. The barrels rested in Chapingo for an entire additional 11 years before finally being bottled in 2014. All but one barrel was 180L Canadian white oak previously used for aging Canadian rye whiskey. The remaining barrel had been used to age a California white wine.
The influence of the minero clay still is quite prevalent on the nose with aromatics leaning towards ash, crushed walnuts, roasted corn, and savory spices. A bright, citrusy espadin agave palate is well balanced against notes of caramel, butterscotch and fresh herbs.
Its aromas and tastes are very familiar Mexican flavors: roasted corn slathered in butter, hints of vanilla and cinnamon, tropical fruit like dragonfruit, and dried chilies with a moderate amount of smoke. The flavors of barrel-aging contribute spicier and more vanilla-driven notes.
This is truly a regal take on what many consider to be a rustic product. There are savory, mesquite aromas that hint at a backyard barbecue and toasted cayenne pepper, but these flavors flow deftly between layers of succulent tones of baked stonefruit from the strong brandy barrel influence. The palate continues in similar form with with notes of grilled pineapple and finish with a bright saline minerality for a long, refreshing coda. A mezcal that shows amazing complexity beyond smoke and a great example how barrel flavors can compliment rather than mask agave’s wild charms.
Soft smoke with candied notes and a creamy mouthfeel layer fruit and a subtle spice on a palette of rich, cooked agave… reminiscent of the high desert just after a heavy rainfall, bright and clean.
Rustic and refined, revealing bright floral aromatics with notes of caramelized agave, leather and soft smoke that lend structure to ripe, cooked yam fruit flavors. A supple mouthfeel delivers quince, persimmon, lemon verbena and kaffir, juxtaposed with layered chocolate, espresso and savory spice with balanced minerality and savory roast characteristics.
A treasure of complexity that exhibits rich, bright fruit notes, roasted nuts, dark baking spice, wafting hints of clean smoke, fresh cinnamon and stone fruits. Mature agave flavors are woven throughout and yet never overwhelm, maintaining symmetry, balance and depth, on through to a delicate finish of broad, exotic flavors and lingering tropical nuance in this uncommonly vegan pechuga.
Mezcal Vago Elote
A very rare and unique mezcal, even by mezcal standards, and the first of its kind to make it across the border. To produce this unforgettable spirit, Aquilino Garcia Lopez infuses his espadin mezcal with roasted sweet corn for a week and then distills it for a third time. The result is intoxicating, with notes of rich, smoky sweet corn, tropical fruits, vanilla, earth, and smoke. This is what great mezcal is all about.
Mezcal Vago Espadin en Barro
Master Mezcalero Tio Rey's very traditional palenque is the definition of artisanal. It is a place where signs of industry are scarce and most of the hard labor is still done completely manually with ancient tools. It is here that he makes rare small batch of espadin distilled in his clay pot stills. One of the most characterful and interesting espadin based mezcals we have tasted in quite some time.
Mezcal Vago Mexicano
Mexicano is a partially-wild species of agave that is very rare. Few producers work with it and this extraordinary example is the first bottling available in the States. Lush, rich, and full-flavored, this mezcal is stylistically elegant, with a strong emphasis on the riper, sweeter side of agave. A very decadent and singular style that over-delivers on quality.
Mezcal Vago Cuixe
Cuixe is a species of wild agave that grows to be much older than a more standard, cultivated variety. The plant grows vertically, and the age and shape lends it very unique characteristics, which master mezcalero Jose Aquilino painstakingly preserves. Rich fruit, fresh vegetables, minerality, earth, and peppers all come to the bargaining table complemented by invigorating smoke. This is top-notch and rare.
Mezcal Vago Ensamble en Barro
Tio Rey is one of Mexico's most renowned mezcalero masters and for this special expression, he creates a different blend of agaves each time. After surveying and harvesting only the agaves at peak maturity, the plants are traditionally ground and distilled in tiny hand made clay and bamboo pot stills allowing Tio Rey to have full control over the quality of the spirit. For this batch of 716 liters, the selection was made for 62% Espadín, 28% Coyote, and 10% Mexicano agaves. Coming off smoky and vegetal at first, the mezcal makes a right hand turn and mellows out while it continues to exude notes of green melon, pomegranate, geranium, and wet earth. The palate is nectar-like with underlying flavors of hay, rock, and honey. This is above all a spirit that speaks to its incredible origins.
Mezcal Vago Madre Cuixe Mezcal
A limited batch of Madrecuixe from this tiny producer in one of mezcals most important villages, Miahuatlan, nearly ten thousand feet in elevation and hidden away in the remote hills of Oaxaca hours outside of the city. Emigdio Jarquin Ramirez is a jewel in the crown of this brand and this may be the best batch from him we've tasted all year. Complex and ethereal with intriguing notes of tropical flowers, minerals, limes, raw honey, and sweet peppers.
This Spanish-style molasses-derived rum made at the Ingenio San Carlos distillery in Panama. Production of our rum begins deep in the country’s interior, in the Provencia de Herrera region, where we harvest our sugarcane only during its optimal maturity, between the months of January and May. Once harvested, we must extract the vibrant sugarcane’s succulent juices within a short twelve-hour window in order to retain their bright, fresh sweetness.
Lost Spirits Navy Style Rum:
An complex and intensely rich and flavorful rum made using grade 'A' molasses - 61% ABV and non-chill-filtered, No coloring, flavorings or sugar added; toasted and charred virgin American oak
Lost Spirits Cuban Inspired Rum:
Dangerously sip-able at 151 proof. The new Cuban Inspired 151 is one of our favorites - undiluted at 75.5% ABV with no coloring, flavorings, or sugar added, matured in toasted, virgin, uncharted Oak, virgin, un-charred.
Paranubes is made by wild fermenting the fresh pressed juice of sugarcane grown without pesticide or fertilizer in the rich soil of master distiller Jose Luis Carrera’s farm. Distilled to proof with no additives, this rum - or aguardiente de caña as it's known regionally, is exactly what you would find lost in the cloud forest of the Sierra Mazateca mountains of Oaxaca, Mexico.
was created in a region of central Europe near the ancient spa town of Luhacovice. This product is produced from the original formula using the combination of assorted herbs, macerated in neutral spirits. The perfect mixture of lemon and orange flavors combine to create the bittersweet taste so distinctive in Jelinek's Amaro.
Falcon Spirits Amaro Apolomado:
Grain and California Grape (brandy) based herbal liqueur at 32%ABV.
This 70 Proof fernet liqueur made from a maceration of aromatic plants, roots and spices including cinnamon, clove, quassia wood, gentian root and cardamom. An intensely herbal, woodsy digestif, Fernet-Vallet enjoys popular usage throughout Mexico in the preparation of both classic and modern cocktails.
This 90 Proof bitter liqueur is made from Angostura bark and a maceration of cherry fruits, cloves and other roots and spices. Herbal notes of bittersweet dark chocolate and citrus rind balance an earthly richness to create this delightful elixir.
This digestive beverage was created during the period of the Habsburg dynasty in the latter part of the 19th century in the region of central Europe near the famous health spa town of Czech Republic.
Given Letherbee’s penchant for balanced flavors, thisFernet is versatile—shoot it, sip it after a meal, add it to coffee, or mix it in a complex cocktail.
Falcon Spirits Dry Raspberry Liqueur:
The finest California raspberries have been selected to handcraft this lightly sweet & well balanced liqueur.
Bottled at 100 proof, Letherbee’s BËSK remains an esoteric shot for adventurous drinkers, but the bitter liqueur can be gracefully incorporated into sophisticated cocktails.
Bottled at 126 proof, the spirit-forward drink is an addictive sipper that can also add depth to a variety of cocktails.